Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Message to Students

Hello Vikings!

Last night I let your parents know I was planning to retire at the end of this school year. I have aging parents who I want to spend more time with and be able to offer support in their care.  

I want you to know I have loved every minute sharing your middle school experience with you.  Everyday I look forward to seeing you.  Every time you share a smile,   my heart smiles back.  It's been a privilege serving as your principal and I will miss being here surrounded by your good company.      

That said, Crocker is in great shape and is ready for new leadership.  The Superintendent will work with the staff, you and your parents to find the right leader to take the helm.  I have complete faith your middle school years will proceed uninterrupted.

As for me, the next two months I am going to relish our time together – celebrating you and days ahead.

With love and respect,

Dr. Adams